This is an archive of the Dadamac.net website, as it was in 2015, it is no longer being updated.
Orphans and Vulnerable Children - visibility
Our sister organisation, Fantsuam Foundation, in North Central rural Nigeria, runs an Orphans and Vulnerable Childrens Programme (OVCs) which includes the following:
- Micro Enterprise Training for child carers: A collaboration with USAID
- The Street Children/Almajirai food programme
- The Rhumbu (Hausa word for Food Bank)
- Daily lunch for 17 highly vulnerable HiV/Aids orphans
- Educational support of 150 OVCs: A collaboration with ICAP
- The Child Carer Project
- Setting up a Children's Parliament: See Cicely's blogs Children the day of change and Children are our Future
- Supporting the Kakas : Grandmothers responsible for child welfare
Support for the victims of witchcraft
Dadamac is helping this project to be more visible.